We can help you to provide Official Translation to the U.S. Immigration Service, government agencies, and/or legal officials, etc.
When you have a certificate from other country, the school in the United States will usually ask you for an Official Translation.
- Birth/Death Certificate
- Marriage/Divorce Certificate
- and related ID Records
- Immigration Documents (click here to enter US. Immigration Service's website)
If you are unsure, you can contact our representative, tell us which agency/office you are submitting the documents, or provide us their requirement letter/note, and with your original documents, and we will find a proper solution for you.
Once we are confirm with your application requirement(s), we can provide you a proper official translation within 1-2 business day(s).
Here are the steps to help us to serve you quicker:
- Scan and e-mail your original document (jpg or pdf) to info@sdTranslationCenter.com (You can also use your smart phone to take a picture and send it to us, or schedule an appointment to bring it to our office.)
- In the e-mail, please indicate which agency you are applying for, copy a link, or attach the agency's application requirement letter/document.
- We will contact you within 24 hours, if you need urgent assistant, call 858-224-2680.
- We need 50%-100% deposit to start, once you fill out the Client Info (via DocuSign), you will receive an Invoice (via QuickBook). We accept cash, check, credit card, and/or PayPal to info@SDTranslationCenter.com
- Once your Official Translation is ready, and zero balance, we will send an e-mail with the PDF, and you can come to the office and pick up the original hard copy.
- We can also mail your hard copy document, with additional $5 for a 2-3 business days mail.
Certificate is usually one page, $100-$200 (Depending the language pairs).
Public Notary by 3rd party, $15
Certificate with multiple languages, or multiple pages, or formatting, additional fee will apply, please wait for our quote.
- Once you send documents to our e-mail, we will review the document and confirm on the fee.
- If your document has hand written notes, please send us a typed version in your e-mail if possible.